The following persons are eligible for membership
- Graduates of Harvard University.
- Other persons who have worked at Harvard University as members of one of the faculties.
- Other persons who have studied at Harvard University but not obtained a degree there from. Generally such studies will not be of less than six (6) weeks duration.
The following persons are eligible for associate membership
- Those who have completed a minimum one (1) week program taught by Harvard faculty on the Harvard campus or in Australia
- Those currently studying at Harvard University
- Annual membership fee ($75) increasing to $100 on 1 September 2018
- 3 years membership fee ($200) increasing to $275 on 1 September 2018
Once your membership application is accepted, you will be issued a user name and password which will allow you to update your profile in the Member's Directory and pay future membership fees online.
Member's Directory - How to Search the Harvard Club of Australia Database
Click on Members Login below and enter your username & password
View List of Members
You need to be a financial member in order to view the database.
Any queries or forgotten your username & password, please email email@example.com