Dear Members, Alumni and friends of the WA Harvard Club
I am delighted to invite you to an informal Cocktail Networking evening with Graham Bradley AM.
As a Fellow Harvard alumni LLM ‘73 Graham’s extraordinary career places him in an exceptional position to discuss the very relevant topic for Western Australia:
"How Australia can manage its infrastructure challenge more effectively.”
A little about Graham Bradley AM. He:
- is currently Non-Executive Chairman of Stockland Corporation, EnergyAustralia Holdings and HSBC Bank Australia.
- chairs Virgin Australia International Holdings and the Anglo American Advisory Board and is a director GI Dynamics and Tennis Australia.
- was appointed Chairman of Infrastructure NSW in July 2013.
- was the managing director of Perpetual Limited from 1995 to 2003.
- was made a Member of the Order of Australia in 2009.
- For more details please refer to - http://www.icmi.com.au/graham-bradley.
The details of our Networking event are:
Date: Monday 18th July
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30pm. Graham will speak for 45 minutes – including questions - from 6pm
Level 31, QV1
250 St Georges Tce
Perth WA 6000
Cost: $30 pp to include drinks & canapes
I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
My contact details – if required – are: 0423 23 5804 or email@example.com
Thank you – Elizabeth Carr