HCA ACT Discussion & Lunch with Graham Bradley AM
As a Fellow Harvard alumni LLM ‘73 Graham’s extraordinary career places him in an exceptional position to discuss:
"How Australia can manage its infrastructure challenge more effectively”
Date: Thursday 15 September
Time: 12:30pm – 2:00pm.
Where: The Boardroom at the National Press Club
Cost: $70 pp to include drinks & 2 course lunch
Dress: Business Attire
A little about Graham Bradley AM. He:
• is currently Non-Executive Chairman of Stockland Corporation, EnergyAustralia Holdings and HSBC Bank Australia.
• chairs Virgin Australia International Holdings and the Anglo American Advisory Board and is a director GI Dynamics and Tennis Australia.
• was appointed Chairman of Infrastructure NSW in July 2013.
• was the managing director of Perpetual Limited from 1995 to 2003.
• was made a Member of the Order of Australia in 2009.
• For more details please refer to - http://www.icmi.com.au/graham-bradley.